Cherokee Valley Golf Club is looking for an energetic, motivated Head Superintendent for our upscale, semi-private, 18 hole facility. We are located just outside Memphis, TN in Olive Branch, MS. Cherokee Valley is family owned and operated since opening in 1996.
Applicants must be able to:
- Manage workforce efficiently
- Coordinate course projects
- Aid in equipment purchasing
- Work closely with Pro Shop in coordinating maintenance practices to accommodate general play
- 18 Holes measuring 6,700+ yards from the back tees
- Multi-tiered driving range
- 1 chipping green & 2 putting greens
Playing surfaces consist of:
- Championship Bermuda Greens
- Meyer zoysia fairways/tees
- Tifway II Bermuda Grass rough
Salary commensurate with experience and education.
- 2 or 4-year degree in Agronomy, Horticulture, Turf Management, or related field preferred.
- Minimum 2 years as an Assistant Superintendent or 1 year as a Head Superintendent preferred.
- Must have valid Drivers License
- Must have or be willing to obtain Mississippi Pesticide Applicator License
- Vacation, Health Insurance, use of company vehicle, association dues, golf privileges, pro shop & food/beverage discounts
Job Application Instructions
Email resume, cover letter, & references to Cody Allen: email@example.com