Position Title:Sports Turf Technician (Groundskeeper)
Date Modified:April 2015
Reports To:Head of Grounds and Facilities Director
Position Purpose:To carry out tasks assigned by Head of Grounds for daily functions on campus
Compensation:$13.00 - $15.00 plus benefits and paid time off
- Complete everyday assignments for all aspects of events to occur on campus and fields.
- Be able to perform mowing, painting and other practices to the athletic surfaces.
- Must be able to perform field setups for competitions to be held on campus
- Report back to Manager on conditions or concerns of the campus and fields
- Must be willing to assist with maintenance department
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar position
- Ability to understand and carry out directions.
- Must be able to manage your own time and complete tasks with little assistance.
- Be able to communicate with the Manager
- Must be able to adapt
- Ability to work with outside groups
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
- Be able to work in unfavorable environments
- Be able to work long periods on your feet
- Be able to lift 50 LBS
- Be available to work long hours, weekends and holiday if needed
Send Resume to: (firstname.lastname@example.org)