Equipment/ Shop Manager
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
All candidates should possess the following skills.
- Well organized with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding work ethic and the ability to effectively communicate with co-workers, members, and vendors.
- Ability to maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude.
- Team player and respectful of others.
- Effectively complete preventative maintenance and record keeping.
- Order and maintain inventory
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects.
- Varied equipment experience a plus.
- Willingness to help on the course when needed.
- Strong knowledge of reel grinding and set-up is a must to ensure highest quality of cut.
- Knowledge of gas and diesel engines, hydraulic and electrical diagnosis.
- Welding and fabrication skills a plus.
- Possession of valid driver's license.
- Ability to manage a full time assistant tech
- 2-3 years industry experience depending on situation
- Foley Grinding Equipment
- Mostly new fleet of Deere equipment
WindRiver Golf Club is located just south of Knoxville along the shores of Lake Tellico. A Bob Cupp design with bent greens, Bermuda tees, fairways, and rough with vast native areas along with select fescue turf areas.
Call with any questions
Date Available: immediately
Application Instructions: Send resume to Mike Jones GCS at firstname.lastname@example.org
45-50k annually DOE
Health, Dental and Vision after 60 days and company 401 K