Non CDL Driver - Equipment Delivery/Warehouse
Smith Turf & Irrigation – Nashville, TN
Smith Turf & Irrigation (STI) is a family-owned business that began in 1925. Today, we have 21 locations in NC, SC, TN and VA. STI is the premiere landscape contractor supplier of irrigation, outdoor lighting, drainage, water gardens, fertilizers, and commercial equipment. TN locations supply irrigation product lines such as Toro, Irritrol, Rain Bird, and K-Rain as well as Kichler and Vista landscape lighting. We are the authorized distributor for Toro, Club Car, Foley and many other industry leading turf equipment product lines.
We currently have a full time opportunity for dependable Delivery Driver in our Nashville, TN location. This candidate will make deliveries and retrievals to/from our customer locations. Candidate will also be responsible for processing orders within warehouse environment & all truck maintenance. *Ideal candidates should have prior experience with commercial equipment delivery utilizing pickup trucks/trailers.
Join our team where you will find supportive leadership, a committed staff and an engaging work culture. Smith Turf & Irrigation offers a competitive benefits package which includes: medical, dental, and life insurance, competitive bonus and incentive program, paid time off and an outstanding work environment.
- Load & secure items for delivery.
- Maintain good customer relations by completing deliveries in a timely and grateful manner.
- Establish direct contact with customer as required.
- Some Shipping/Receiving responsibilities as required (UPS/FedEx)
- Follow procedure for all internal paperwork.
- Track & maintain all vehicle service/maintenance.
- Work with warehouse staff to facilitate return of goods from customers.
- Maintain branch "delivery record book."
- General warehouse cleanup and inventory control (as required)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to follow written & oral instructions.
- Ability to establish & maintain effective working relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Working knowledge of truck/trailer hauling.
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
- CDL not required
- Clean driving record.
For more information contact email@example.com.