Small Engine Technician
Small Engine Technician needed for Brentwood, Murfreesboro, and Mount Juliet locations of Dickens Turf & Landscape Supply. Small Engine Technician performs all routine maintenance and repairs on small engine equipment used in lawn mowing and landscaping. This role is required to work indoors in all primary job functions, in a drug- and smoke-free workplace as part of a family-oriented environment. Part-time or full-time position with competitive salary and paid vacation and holidays for a well-qualified applicant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Service, repair, and maintain various types of lawn mowing and landscape machinery.
- Keep work area clean, well organized, and free of occupational hazards.
- Perform routine maintenance services inside and outside of facilities: change bulbs, sweep, etc.
- Uphold compliance to all Environmental, Health, and Safety standards for shop area.
- Perform other activities as may be temporarily or permanently assigned.
- Broad knowledge of mechanical service and repair of power equipment
- Possess and maintain a valid Driver License issued by a U.S. State or Territory
- Have and maintain a qualifying MVR for company auto insurance
- Ability to interact professionally with all customers, team members, and those from external organizations.
- Ability to work independently or on a team.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- 1 year of experience preferred.
Compensation and Benefits
- Required to endure long periods of standing or walking and extended periods of bending, stooping, and lifting
- Ability to lift 15-50 lbs. frequently and 51-90 lbs. occasionally.
Please email resume to email@example.com.
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience
- Profit sharing