Corporate Equipment Manager
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To manage and oversee all aspects of “Used” equipment inventory and ordering.
Corporate Equipment Department
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Responsible for total work flow of “Used” inventory through the equipment department. To include data entry, tracking and company inventory process.
- Coordinate all lease returns and detailed evaluations between customer and the service department
- Approve all refurbishment costs through Corporate Sales Coordinator
- Work with all Finance Companies (Wells Fargo & John Deere) on Net 30 Floor Plans.
- Oversee monthly Wells Fargo audit.
- Produce and distribute a Lease return schedule for upcoming 12 months and responsible for monthly update.
- Responsible for all trade-in’s and their pick up and entry into the inventory system.
- Responsible for all coordination of Tournament Support inventory; Delivery, Pick-Up and condition evaluation upon return.
- Create monthly Used Equipment inventory list for sales flyer and posting on company website.
- Organize and chart physical location of all Used Inventory.
- Keep up to date with all used equipment pricing in the market place, by using multiple on line and magazine sources. Objective to become proficient in market pricing for all related used inventory.
- Communicate with sales force on request for used equipment NOT in inventory.
- Establish relationships with other John Deere distributors, to better be able to purchase or sell equipment to or from them.
- Responsible for updating Corporate Website “Used Equipment” section with web administrator.
- Actively demonstrate, encourage and model safety rules and guidelines in accordance with company, state and federal law requirements.
- Report safety or hazard concerns to management.
- Report any work related injury to management.
- Take personal responsibility for safety every day.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience and a demonstrated track record of accomplishments within the Turf Industry and or Inventory Management.
- Must work effectively with Senior-level information, executives, leaders, and staff of affiliated institutions and enterprises.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, maturity and good judgment and be capable of communicating with a diverse range of individuals.
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
- A well-organized and self-directed individual who is a team player.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- PC proficiency is essential and strong working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Understanding of internal controls.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to interact well with others in a team environment.
Please submit all inquiries and/or resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org