Location:Bluegrass Yacht & Country Club, Hendersonville, Tennessee, 37075
Min Experience: 3-5 Years
Salary:$19.00 - $21.00 (Hourly Wage)
- Repair and maintenance of all turf equipment.
- Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Parts Ordering, Record Keeping.
- Meet Monthly Budget Goals.
- Participate in Training of Equipment Operators.
- Equate proper equipment maintenance with impact on course conditioning.
- Able to work across departmental lines.
- Must be self-motivated, productive and efficient with positive attitude.
- Maintain the mechanics work area and company tools in a clean, well-organized, safe, and secure manner.
- Will be responsible for maintaining adequate inventory levels of petroleum products, replacement parts, and shop supplies as established by the Golf Course Superintendent.
- Advise Superintendent on capital equipment addition or replacement needs.
- Assist in training grounds staff on proper and safe operation of maintenance equipment.
- Be responsible for all required documentation relating to equipment repairs and purchasing replacement parts.
- Will be responsible for supervision, training, and task scheduling of all mechanic's helpers employed in the golf course maintenance operation.
- Other duties deemed necessary by the supervisor.
Please send Resume and Cover letter to Tyler.Ingram@ourclub.com